DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvmm7d/reperfusion) has announced the addition of the "Reperfusion Injury Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Reperfusion Injury Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Reperfusion Injury clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Reperfusion Injury. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Reperfusion Injury.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Reperfusion Injury Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Ikaria Holdings, Inc.
- Stealth Peptides Inc.
- Y's Therapeutics Co., Ltd.
- Trophos SA
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB
- Minapharm Pharmaceuticals & Chemical Industries
- Medicure Inc.
- Radboud University
- Medical University of Vienna
- Xijing Hospital
- Chang Gung Memorial Foundation
- Hospices Civils de Lyon
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Istituto Clinico Humanitas
- Karolinska Institute
- Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munich
- Regina Elena Cancer Institute
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvmm7d/reperfusion