DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gs23vh/glomerulonephritis) has announced the addition of the "Glomerulonephritis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Glomerulonephritis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Glomerulonephritis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Glomerulonephritis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Glomerulonephritis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Glomerulonephritis Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pharmalink AB
- Osprey Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Amgen Inc.
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Chinese PLA General Hospital
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Columbia University
- Hospital Authority
- Mayo Clinic
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gs23vh/glomerulonephritis