DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37s2wd/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market - By Regions and Vendors - Market Trends and Forecasts 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The global Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing market was worth $58 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach $84 billion in 2020, at a compound annual growth rate of 6.4%.
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) holds the highest market share while Final dosage form is estimated to be the top growing segment during the forecasted period. India is estimated to be the fastest growing Contract Manufacturing Market owing to its cost competitive and quality manufacturing capabilities.
Contract Manufacturing market is growing significantly since the pharmaceutical companies are focusing more on R&D of the drugs instead of manufacturing the formulated drug to stay competitive in the market. This is driving the Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market.
The companies in the upstream industry are undergoing restructuring so as to focus more on R&D and added to this; stringent regulations on the Pharmaceutical industry are compelling the companies to outsource the manufacturing of the drugs.
Industry Structure and Updates:
- Pharmaceutical companies are going for less number of vendors to take volume advantage and at the same time reduce logistics costs.
- Pharmaceutical CMOs are extending their services portfolio to include Research and Development as well. These companies are also providing value added services
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
- - Growing Innovative drugs
- - In-house manufacturing
- - Final dosage form manufacturing
5. Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Revenue
- By Dose Formulation Type
- - Solid Dose Formulation
- - Liquid Dose Formulation
- - Injectable Dose Formulation
6. Global Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Supplier Intelligence - Profiles
- Pfizer CentreSource
- Haupt Pharma
- Baxter Bio Pharma Solutions
8. Investment Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/37s2wd/global