SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in enterprise sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for cloud and telecom solution providers, announced today that the Business Intelligence Group has named Netformx ChannelXpert a finalist in the 2015 Stratus Awards for Cloud Computing, in the Software as a Service category. The awards program recognizes companies whose innovative approaches are helping to accelerate the development and adoption of the cloud.
Netformx ChannelXpert enables cloud and telecom solution provider managers to streamline their sales operations in order to accelerate profitability. Its innovative SaaS-based prescriptive analytics engine maximizes the financial benefits from vendor partner promotions, certifications, and partner management. Netformx ChannelXpert drives profitability with automated supply chain and incentive program management. It identifies opportunities to increase gross margin and provides insights so solution providers can take action to recover money that would otherwise be lost.
- “Using Data Analysis to Discover Hidden Profit Opportunities in the Sales Process,” an InterComms Magazine article.
- “Automate Cisco incentive program management to drive profitability,” an article in Cisco Tribune.
- The InterComms Magazine article, "Driving Profitability from Vendor Reward Programs.”
- Netformx ChannelXpert increases profitability through greater program participation and tighter relationships with suppliers and distributors.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx accelerates cloud and telecom solution provider profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. Using Netformx award-winning solutions our customers design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe, while operating their businesses profitably.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including AT&T, Bell Canada, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Telstra, and Verizon. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, Brocade, EMC, HP, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.