STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
April -June 2015
- Consolidated revenue for the period was 89,465 (58,021) kSEK, an increase of 54 per cent compared to 2014.
- EBIT for the period was 2,155 (2,352) kSEK.
- Net result for the period was 461 (1,739) kSEK.
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution was SEK 0.05 (0.20).
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was -7,051 (-9,365) kSEK.
January -June 2015
- Consolidated revenue for the period was 187,017 (113,894) kSEK, an increase of 64 per cent compared to 2014.
- EBIT for the period was 6,682 (7,509) kSEK.
- Net result for the period was 2,604 (5,768) kSEK.
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution was 0.30 (0.66) SEK.
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was -2,101 (-2,178) kSEK.
Important events during the second quarter
- Revenue from free-to-play games grew 87 per cent compared to the second quarter 2014 and accounted for 87 per cent (72) of total revenue in the quarter.
- The accumulated number of downloads of the group’s games (not counting updates) surpassed 220 million.
- After the Annual General Meeting on May 22, 2015, the Board of G5 decided to offer a total of 145,000 warrants to existing employees.
- G5 Entertainment signed an agreement with the developer of the game Brave Tribe to acquire all interest, intellectual property, and assets in the game. G5 Entertainment originally published the game as a 3rd party game, and brought the game to iOS, Android, and Amazon application stores. The purchase price will be funded from the company’s cash flow.
- Stefan Wikstrand has been appointed Chief Financial Officer and deputy CEO. Stefan started his position on the 1st of June 2015. Stefan is 34 years old and previously worked at Tradedoubler AB (publ).
Important events after the end of the period
- The management has reduced user acquisition (UA) spending in the third quarter to demonstrate the assump-tion that the revenue will remain stable and the growth will continue with even lower level of UA spending. While it is the plan for the quarter to work with lower UA budget, the management reserves the option to increase the new lower level of UA spending in case of new game releases that require justified initial marketing spend.Stefan Wikstrand has been appointed new Chief Financial Officer. He starts his position on July 1. Stefan Wikstrand takes over from Odd Bolin, who is leaving G5. After studies at Jönköping International Business School he worked five years within audit at MGI Revideco AB and KPMG. Since 2010 Stefan Wikstrand has worked at TradeDoubler AB as Group Financial & Business Controller. During his time at TradeDoubler, Stefan has worked with all aspects of running the finance function at an international listed company. Stefan Wikstrand is 34 years old.
For further information, please contact:
Vlad Suglobov, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Wikstrand, CFO, +46 76 00 11 11 5
The G5 Entertainment group is a developer and publisher of high quality casual and free-to-play games for tablets and smartphones, that are distributed through iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and Windows application stores. G5 Entertainment´s portfolio includes popular games like Mahjong Journey, Farm Clan, The Secret Society, Virtual City Playground and Supermarket Mania. G5 Entertainment AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2014.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com