DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldcw4g/australia) has announced the addition of the "Australia - E-Health, E-Education, E-Government 2015" report to their offering.
This annual report offers a wealth of information on the trends and developments taking place in the e-health, e-education and e-government sectors. The report analyses the issues surrounding the development and growth of these services. It includes global and national statistics.
Subjects covered include:
- Smart Societies will increasingly depend on Artificial Intelligence
- Transformation of the healthcare, education and government sectors
- The need for increased (digital) productivity
- An overview on the e-health market including analysis and statistics;
- An overview on the e-education market with developments, analysis and statistics;
- An overview on the e-government market with some key facts and figures;Information on the involvement of the key market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Smart Societies based on Big Data
5. Smart Infrastructure
6. M2M and The Internet of Things
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldcw4g/australia