DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dw3bgh/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Wealth Report 2015" report to their offering.
Saudi Arabia Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
It also provides detailed information on HNWI volumes in each major city.
- There were 49,168 HNWIs in Saudi Arabia in 2014. These HNWIs held US$312 billion in wealth.
- In 2014, the Saudi Arabian HNWI population rose by 2.4%, following a 4.5% increase in 2013.
- Growth in both HNWI wealth and population will improve over the forecast period. The number of Saudi Arabian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.4% to reach 57,158 in 2019. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 24.0% to reach US$403 billion by 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Distribution of Wealth in Saudi Arabia
5 Findings from the HNWI Database
6 Analysis of Saudi Arabian HNWI Investments
7 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Al Rajhi Bank Private Banking
- Alinma Bank Private Banking
- Bank Albilad Private Banking
- Banque Saudi Fransi Wealth Management
- National Commercial Bank Private Banking
- Riyad Private Bank
- SABB Private Banking
- Samba Private Banking
- Saudi Investment Bank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dw3bgh/saudi_arabia