DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mzkqb7/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Argentine Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Argentine Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Argentina. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operations of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Argentine insurance industry is regulated by the Superintendence of Insurance.
- Composite insurers are not permitted in Argentina.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Argentine insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Argentine insurance industry.
- Workers' compensation, motor third-party liability, aviation third-party liability and social security insurance are the key classes of compulsory insurance in Argentina.
- The new Civil and Commercial Code is expected to be implemented in Argentina by August 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mzkqb7/governance_risk