DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fs33qm/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Brazilian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Brazilian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Brazil. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operations of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The state reinsurer, Brazil Resseguros S.A., was privatized in September 2013.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in Brazil. However, there are a few exceptions to it.
- Insurance industry in Brazil is governed by the SUSEP.
- The FDI regime of Brazil allows up to 100% foreign ownership in domestic insurance companies.
- Key classes of compulsory insurances include motor third-party liability and worker's compensation and domestic credit insurance.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Brasil Resseguros S.A.
- Metropolitan Life Seguros E Previdencia Privada S.A.
- Sul America S.A.
- Icatu Hartford Seguros S.A.
- Santander Seguros S.A.
- Porto Seguro S.A.
- Bradesco Seguros S.A.
- Tokio Marine Seguradora S.A.
- Allianz Seguros S.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fs33qm/governance_risk