DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6q22c/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Philippines Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Philippines Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in the Philippines. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operations of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, recent and upcoming changes in regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Philippines insurance industry is governed by the Insurance Commission.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Philippines insurance industry except in case of marine cargo imports and exports.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Philippines insurance industry.
- Proposal to establish earthquake catastrophe insurance pool by 2015.
- Amendments to the Insurance Code were made in 2013.
- The minimum capital requirement for insurers was increased in 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- Sun Life Assurance
- The Yek Tong Lin Fire and Marine Insurance Company
- The Insular Life Assurance Company
- Philippines Prudential Life Insurance Company Inc
- Pioneer Life Inc
- First Life Financial Company Inc
- Malayan Insurance Company Inc
- Prudential Gtee. & Assce Inc
- Standard Insurance Company Inc
- General Assurance Corporation
- Paramount Life & General Insurance Corporation
- The National Reinsurance Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6q22c/governance_risk