DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pq2xb2/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of the Qatari Takaful Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
'Market Attractiveness and Future Prospects of the Qatari Takaful Insurance Industry' report provides detailed analysis of the trends in the Qatari takaful insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as gross written premium, direct written premium, earned premium, claims, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, commissions and expenses, assets and investments during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment.
- The Qatari takaful industry's gross written premium grew at a review-period CAGR of 26.6%.
- Takaful personal accident and health insurance remained the largest segment in Qatar's overall takaful insurance industry during the review period. The segment's contribution to the overall industry stood at 58.3% in 2013.
- The country's GDP grew from US$96.1 billion in 2009 to US$198.9 billion in 2013, and is expected to reach US$270.9 billion in 2018.
- Health insurance remains the major contributor to the takaful gross written premium growth in the country.
- In 2004, Law No. 31/2004 amended the Organization of Foreign Capital Investment Law (Law No. 13/2000) to allow foreign investment in the insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Analysis of Qatari Takaful Industry Dynamics
2 Takaful Life Insurance Trends
3 Takaful Non-Life Insurance Trends
4 Takaful Non-Life Insurance by Category
5 Takaful Personal Accident and Health Insurance Trends
6 Takaful Personal Accident and Health Insurance by Category
7 Takaful Reinsurance
- Al Khaleej Insurance Company
- Al-Daman Insurance Islamic Company
- Qatar Islamic Insurance Company
- Allianz Takaful
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pq2xb2/market