DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rcmnls/indonesia) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Electric Motors Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The electric motors market in Indonesia is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% through 2020
Market growth is being driven by increasing adoption of energy-efficient electric motors, growing industrial sector and favorable government initiatives. Industrial sector, which is a major contributor to the country's GDP, dominated the Indonesian electric motors market over the last five years and this trend is expected to continue through 2020. Region-wise, Java dominated the electric motors market in 2014, however, the region is anticipated to witness a slight decline in its share over the next five years due to higher government focus on developing other regions in the country.
Few of the major players operating in Indonesia's electric motors market include ABB, Siemens, TECO, WEG and Hitachi.
Indonesia is one of the most populated regions in the world as well as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. In order to further strengthen its position as a major industrial region in South East Asia, the Indonesian government plans to introduce 36 industrial hubs across the country. Motors form the core of pumps, which are used for numerous industrial applications such as crude oil extraction, refining, power plants, cement industry, chemical & fertilizers, etc. Apart from pumps, electric motors are also used in compressors as well as in mechanical movement applications. On account of anticipated industrial growth in the country over the next five years, the demand for electric motors is expected to grow through 2020.
Indonesia Electric Motors Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of electric motor market in Indonesia:
- Indonesia Electric Motors Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - (AC & DC)
- Regional Analysis - Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, etc.
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Trends and Developments
- Advancement in Technology
- Utilization of Energy Efficient Motors
- Change in Regional Electric Motor Utilization Trend
- Growing Competition from Chinese Players
- Replacement of Steam Turbines with Electric Motors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Electric Motor Market Outlook
5. Indonesia Electric Motor Market Outlook
6. Indonesia Economic Overview
7. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
8. Market Dynamics
9. Trends and Developments
10. Competitive Landscape
- Johnson Electric Holding Limited
- PT ABB Sakti Industri
- PT CG Power Systems Indonesia
- PT Fuji Electric Indonesia
- PT General Electric Indonesia
- PT Mitsubishi Electric Indonesia
- PT Siemens Indonesia
- PT. Hitachi Asia Indonesia
- PT. TecoMultigunaElektro
- WEG EquipamentosElétricos S.A
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rcmnls/indonesia