DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bhnqx/highway) has announced the addition of the "Highway Maintenance Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis" report to their offering.
The Highway Maintenance market in the UK is valued at approximately £10 billion per annum and is a major part of UK infrastructure spending, which has been restricted for several years. Key areas of expenditure are road surfacing, drainage for new construction and improvements, street lighting and furniture. However, the Government is showing signs of recognising the need to invest more in road building and other transport projects, and the bad winters over the last 2 years has brought forward some extra funding for mending potholes - which is a contentious issue at a local political level.
This is the 2nd edition of the report 'Highway Maintenance Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis'. The report should be of particular interest to clients, contractors and other members of the supply chain including; suppliers, manufacturers, consulting engineers etc. and provides a comprehensive review of the highway maintenance sector.
Key areas covered:
- Structure and size of the UK Highway Maintenance sector - budgets, funding sources etc.
- Structure of responsibility for highway maintenance - Highways England, DLO'sm, Long Term Maintenance Contracts, Devolved Agencies.
- Review of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland highway maintenance sectors.
- Maintenance materials - market size, trends, key suppliers for asphalt, bitumen, surface dressings, aggregates etc.
- Market forecasts - overall sector and for key product sectors.
Key areas of insight include:
- Key market trends and the impact of Government spending on highways projects and maintenance.
- Structure of highway maintenance contracts in UK - Highways England, DLO's, Contractors, Agencies etc - impact of recent Election on mix between in-house and external maintenance contracts.
- Review of key material sectors - asphalt, bitumen, surface dressings, aggregates etc - market sizes, trends and key players.
- Supply chain review - key players, material suppliers, long term maintenance contractors etc.
Key areas covered in the report include:
1. Highway Construction and Maintenance Budgets
2. Highway Maintenance Contracts
3. Key Products/Materials
4. Contractor Review
Key Topics Covered:
3. Economic Environment
4. Local Government Organisation and Structure for Highway Maintenance
5. Types of Contracts
6. Highway Expenditure UK
7. Key Market Influences and Trends
8. Specialist Highway Maintenance Products and Processes
9. Surfacing Contractors
10. Highways Contractors / Material Suppliers
11. Distribution Channels
12. Future Prospects
Companies Mentioned - 30 of the 70+ Companies that feature in this essential report
- A-one Colas
- BEAR Scotland
- Balfour Beatty Living Places
- Berkshire Macadams
- Bestco Surfacing
- Breedon Aggregates
- CMS Pozament
- Chris Wright Planing
- Clearview Traffic
- Cleveland Potash
- Connect Plus
- FM Conway
- Foster Contracting
- Glendinning Highways
- Hanson UK
- Hazell & Jefferies Henry Williams
- Holcim (Aggregate Industries)
- Irish Salt Mining
- J B Riney & Co
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9bhnqx/highway