DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n6dgjk/consumer_and) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd.'s new report "Consumer and Market Insights: Savory Snacks Market in the UAE" to their offering.
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the UAE Savory Snacks sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Savory Snacks categories and their packaging.
A large expatriate population from multi-cultural and various socio-economic backgrounds makes the UAE Savory Snacks market highly dynamic and rapidly evolving. The Savory Snacks market is forecast to grow at a robust rate wherein the introduction of premium and indulgent Savory Snacks is the key motivating factor for the Emirati population.
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the UAE Savory Snacks sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
- UAE witnesses a high immigrant population from various countries and this makes the demand for Savory Snacks products highly dynamic.
- Potato Chips is the largest category by volume in the UAE Savory Snacks market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the majority of sales in the UAE Savory Snacks market.
- Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material in the Savory Snacks market.
- AMIS FOOD INDUSTRIES FZCO
- Al Homaizi Food Industries
- American Pop Corn Company
- Best Food Company L.L.C.
- Bikaji Foods International Ltd.
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Diamond Foods, Inc.
- Gyma Food Industries
- Haldiram's Group
- Hunter Foods Limited FZCO
- Jack Link's NZ LTD.
- Juma Al Majid Group
- Kettle Foods, Inc.
- Kraft Foods Group, Inc.
- Lebanese Roasting Group S.A.R.L.
- Mondelez International, Inc.
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Private Label
- The Bajoria Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- The Kellogg Company
- The Lorenz Bahlsen Snack-World GmbH and Co. KG
- The Procter and Gamble Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n6dgjk/consumer_and.