DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Prevali, a breakthrough real estate search portal, is now accepting registrations for beta testers nationwide. Developed by real estate brokers in Denver, Colorado, Prevali is the first and only national real estate portal to showcase pre-Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and off-MLS properties with free access for agents and brokers and to the public to both browse and list these properties.
Industry reports show that the ‘upstream’ market – including the coming soon, pre-MLS and off-MLS listings – accounts for up to forty percent of sales in some U.S. markets. Because these listings are marketed using “coming soon” signage or within closed agent networks and social circles, many of them do not reach the MLS or MLS-powered major real estate portals, leaving homebuyers to pick only from properties that didn’t sell in the semi-secret real estate network.
Prevali will provide access to upstream listings at a minimum of 48 hours – and up to several weeks – before they reach additional real estate websites, giving agents and buyers easier online access to highly coveted and sought-after listings.
“Our personal experiences – some good but mostly bad - with other real estate portals led us to build a portal that gives more listing power back to agents and gives homebuyers access to the ever-increasing percentage of homes they will most likely never see on MLS-powered portals,” said E.J. Footer, co-founder and chief financial officer of Prevali. “By focusing on listings that are ‘coming soon’ and those not listed on MLS-powered sites, we provide access to a real estate search portal unlike any used before.”
Also unique to Prevali is their agent-centric approach to real estate including the following specialized features:
- Your Listing, Your Lead: Every property-listing page displays only the respective listing agent and their contact details.
- Your Listing, Your Data: The listing agent has total control over their listing data and its accuracy, with no syndication or distribution to other sites, and no requirement to be the only place the property is listed.
- Zip Code Lead Generation Ads: Zip codes are claimed wholly by individual agents with no sharing, with most zip codes available for under $250 per month, on a month-by-month or three-to-12 month term. During initial beta, additional discounts will be available to users for a limited time. Zip codes will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Off-MLS Property Marketing: The agents-only platform enables marketing of off-MLS listings to other agents, locally, nationally and worldwide.
- Public vs. Agent-only Listings: Listing agents are given the option to make listings visible to the public or only to other agents.
- Property Wanted: Prevali is the first national portal to offer a searchable database of property-wanted ads, enabling agents and buyers to proactively reach potential sellers.
- Open Houses: In addition to public open houses, the agents-only platform enables closed marketing of ‘brokers only’ open houses online to other agents, including the “Open House Check-In” which enables all users to ‘check-in’ to confirm attendance, aiding in event planning, lead capture, and obtaining feedback.
- Enhanced Search: Because Prevali isn’t restricted by MLS data like the other portals, users can search properties based on characteristics such as architectural style and property condition (i.e. a move-in ready contemporary home) as well as many more unique search options.
- Fair Search Results: All search results on Prevali are displayed in order of relevance to the search query, without the need to pay for greater visibility or enhanced listings.
- What’s My Home Worth?: Sellers can obtain a property value assessment/CMA performed by a licensed agent who is familiar with their neighborhood.
- Agent Matching: Users can search for a “Neighborhood Specialist” – an agent with expert knowledge of the desired market.
- 3D Tours: All listings can host embedded 3D models, eliminating the need to send the buyer to another website to view a 3D tour of your listing.
Early beta registrants include respected industry veterans, leading luxury agents and top producers, including a significant number of international agents. To learn more or to register for beta access, visit http://www.Prevali.com.
Prevali is a breakthrough national search portal allowing real estate agents, brokers, homebuyers and sellers to list and search available properties (free of charge) like never before. Developed and operated by agents, Prevali allows agents to determine where and how their property listings are visible. While the Prevali search portal includes active listings, the focus is on properties not yet listed for sale and also not listed on Multiple Listing Service (MLS) sites – an emerging market that industry reports claim now accounts for up to 40 percent of real estate sales. Prevali will open public beta at the end of June, followed by international beta launch by 2016.