DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkckfz/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Russia 2015" report to their offering.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Russia, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
The Ultra HNWIs in Russia 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- There were 1,303 UHNWIs in Russia in 2014, with an average per capita wealth of US$443.9 million, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 118 billionaires, 639 centimillionaires and 546 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 0.8% of Russia's total HNWI population in 2014. The number of UHNWIs in Russia increased by 8.6% during the review period, going from 1200 in 2010 to 1,303 in 2014.
- There was a range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. The number of billionaires increased by 90.3% and centimillionaires by 8.7%, while affluent millionaires decreased by 0.7%.
- This research industry expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 36.3%, to reach 2,005 in 2019. This will include 142 billionaires, 914 centimillionaires and 948 affluent millionaires.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Distribution of Wealth in Russia
5 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
6 Analysis of Russian HNWI Investments
7 Competitive Landscape
- AKB Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank OAO
- ATON Wealth Management
- Alfa Bank
- Alfa Group Consortium (Wealth Management)
- Bank Saint Petersburg
- Bank Zenit
- Bank of Moscow
- Otkritie FC Private Banking
- Promsvyazbank Private Banking
- Sberbank of Russia
- VTB 24
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkckfz/ultra_hnwis_in