DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll6x4n/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Russia 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2010-2014) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
The High Net Worth trends in Russia 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- There were 160,877 HNWIs in Russia in 2014. These HNWIs held US$1.2 trillion in wealth.
- The volume of Russian HNWIs rose by 0.8% in 2014, following a decrease of 0.3% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Russian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 37.7%, to reach 230,231 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 45.7%, to reach US$1.8 trillion by the same year.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Distribution of Wealth in Russia
5 Findings from the HNWI Database
- AKB Finansovo-Promyshlennyi Bank OAO
- ATON Wealth Management
- Alfa Bank
- Alfa Group Consortium (Wealth Management)
- Bank Saint Petersburg
- Bank Zenit
- Bank of Moscow
- Otkritie FC Private Banking
- Promsvyazbank Private Banking
- Sberbank of Russia
- VTB 24
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ll6x4n/high_net_worth