AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Through the first half of 2015, Abila continues to drive product innovation and invest in key acquisitions that strengthen the company’s overall portfolio in fundraising, true fund accounting™, association management, and continuing education. The company’s focus is to help mission-driven associations and nonprofits improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue.
“We are very excited by some great additions to our portfolio with the launches of Abila MIP Advance™ and Abila Elevate™, as well as the acquisition of Peach New Media,” said Krista Endsley, CEO of Abila. “We have had a great first half of the year because of the value we’ve been able to deliver to our customers and their members, donors, and other constituents. We will continue to have a razor-sharp focus going forward, always looking for ways to help our customers be more successful as they work to fulfill their missions. That is our priority.”
Key Abila Milestones Include:
- Abila Elevate: Elevate is a smart, intuitive, easy-to-use, cloud-based fundraising solution that turns data into knowledge so fundraisers can better know and engage donors and supporters, attract new donors, and more easily and effectively manage resources. Built from the ground up by and for fundraising professionals, Elevate is designed to help fundraisers spend more time connecting with donors in ways that matter to them. It’s the first nonprofit software package that allows nonprofits to treat every donor like a major donor™.
- Abila MIP Advance: MIP Advance extends the gold standard, award-winning true fund accounting MIP family of products to the cloud with an intuitive interface. Clean, accessible reporting; analytics; and customizable dashboards allow nonprofit organizations to promote financial stability and handle increasing financial complexity and growth with ease.
- Abila Marketplace: The Abila Marketplace, part of the Abila Partner Ecosystem, is a rich, engaging, and interactive site that helps customers quickly and easily search for, research, ask questions about, and purchase tools and services to enhance and extend their use of Abila’s award-winning products.
- Freestone™ Learning Platform from Peach New Media: With the acquisition of Peach New Media, the leading provider and pioneer of online continuing education and learning solutions, Abila adds a compelling opportunity to better engage members, support their continuing education needs, and accelerate or generate additional revenue. By adding Peach New Media’s innovative technology – Freestone™ Learning Platform – to Abila’s leading software and services portfolio, organizations now have access to industry-leading association and donor management, as well as continuing education software from one company.
- Expanded Abila netFORUM Enterprise™ Capabilities: The latest version of netFORUM Enterprise includes an improved user experience, refined mobile shopping and event registration, and membership auto-renewal capabilities to better serve the needs of members, donors, and the organization. In addition, the new version expands fundraising capabilities, with enhanced gift processing and online fundraising functionality.
- Abila netFORUM Pro Release Exceeds Quality Standards: Abila continues to invest significantly in improving quality assurance and adding feature enhancements to netFORUM Pro that ensure it’s the leading solution in the market. The latest netFORUM Pro 2015.2 release was reported by customers as the highest quality release to date, with quality metrics far exceeding industry standards.
- Abila Donor Engagement Study: Donor Engagement Study – Aligning Nonprofit Strategy with Donor Preferences explores donor engagement and where alignment and disconnect exist between donors and nonprofits. The study also includes engagement preferences across four generations of donors: Matures (70 or older), Boomers (51-69), Generation Xers (35-50), and Millennials (18-34).
- AUDC2015: The 2015 Abila User and Developer Conference, for the first time, brought together more than 1,100 leaders from both the association and nonprofit sectors to Austin, Texas, in February to talk about industry and technology trends, and to share insights and best practices.
- Partnered with AFP, ASAE: Abila entered into strategic partnerships with the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the largest community of fundraising professionals in the world, and ASAE: the Center for Association Leadership, a membership organization representing more than 21,000 association executives, to support and further advance the missions of nonprofits and associations across the nation.
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits, associations, and governmental entities that help them improve decision-making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve more than 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.