DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q925nv/future_horizons) has announced the addition of the "Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the US Point-of-Care/POC Clinical Chemistry Market 2015: Supplier Shares and Country Forecasts" report to their offering.
This new 373-page report contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC clinical chemistry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC clinical chemistry market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for clinical chemistry procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of clinical chemistry procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading clinical chemistry analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q925nv/future_horizons