DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t8khzt/chronic_stable) has announced the addition of the "Chronic Stable Angina-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015" report to their offering.
Chronic Stable Angina-Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2015 Report provides comprehensive insights about phase III pipeline drugs and marketed drugs across the Chronic Stable Angina. A key objective of The report is to establish the understanding for API Manufacturers for marketed and Phase III Pipeline drugs across the different countries and regions for the drugs falling under Chronic Stable Angina.
The Report gives insights into patents providing the patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Chronic Stable Angina. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, the report also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India. The research analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data till 2016.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Chronic Stable Angina.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Chronic Stable Angina, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Chronic Stable Angina with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Chronic Stable Angina drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Chronic Stable Angina drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Chronic Stable Angina drugs.
- Coverage of Chronic Stable Angina Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2012-2016.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t8khzt/chronic_stable