DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9l7r8n/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Asia-Pacific SIP Phone Market" report to their offering.
This Market Insight lists growth drivers and restraints for the Asia-Pacific SIP phone market and provides revenue and unit shipment forecasts through 2020. It looks at regional trends that will affect adoption and analyzes growth opportunities. The study breaks down the unit shipment shares of top market participants and provides a competitive analysis. It concludes with 3 big predictions for developments in the market. The base year is 2014; the forecast period is from 2015 to 2020.
- The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region presents very good growth momentum for SIP phone market, with fast-paced evolution expanding the market spectrum and delivering more functionality to business environments.
- The growth of hosted telephony services and the increasing adoption of Microsoft Lync solutions are expected to be among the key market growth drivers.
- China, Australia, and India led the region in unit shipments in 2014. Southeast Asian market witnessed fast-growing adoption of SIP phones.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analysis of the Asia-Pacific SIP Phone Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
- SIP Phone Vendors and Product Models
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Revenue Forecast
- Unit Shipment Forecast
- Market Share by Unit Shipment
- Competitive Analysis
- APAC SIP Phone Growth Opportunities
4. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9l7r8n/analysis_of_the