DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7t9xx5/database_of_trade) has announced the addition of the "Database of Trade Associations & Professional Institutes Ireland" directory to their offering.
The 'Database of Trade Associations & Professional Institutes Ireland' is a collection of the 500 most important Irish trade associations, and scientific, educational & professional institutes that operate on a national, bilateral, European or broader basis.
The organisations are categorized generally by economic/ business activity:
- Business economy services (240)
- Industry (85)
- and other (175)
370 of the organisations are incorporated, 80 are unincorporated associations, and 50 are other.
Their business activities are further grouped into sectors:
- (M) Professional, scientific and technical activities (111)
- (A) Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing (97)
- (F) Construction (42)
- (S) Other Service Activities - International (39)
- (K) Financial and insurance activities (32)
- (J) Information and communication (28)
- (C) Manufacturing (23), (S) Other Service Activities (23)
- (G) Wholesale and retail trade, repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles (19)
- (H) Transportation and storage (19)
- (I) Accommodation and food service activities (16)
- (D) Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply (15)
- (P) Education (13)
- (N) Administrative and support service activities (11)
- (B) Mining & quarrying (5)
- Other (10)
The number of organisations in the database with the following keywords in their name is:
- Association (214)
- Institute (76)
- Society (53)
- Federation (23)
- European (15)
- Council (14)
- Academy (13)
- Chamber (12)
- Chartered (12)
- Organisation (10)
- Producers (9)
- Manufacturers (8)
- Co-operative (7)
- Centre (7)
- Network (6)
- Alliance (5)
- Board (5)
- Chapter (5)
- Guild (4)
- Group (4)
There are 500+ records in the dataset and each row contains the organisation's name(s) name, sector, activity, legal form (company reg. nr./ charity reg. nr./ benevolent society nr.), web site address, [federated associations & special interest groups], postal address, contact email address, and telephone number.
The Educational organisations listed excludes Vocational Training Organisations, Private Third-Level Colleges, Institutes of Technology and Universities but includes those organisations that federate them or aggregate the services of these groups. The database excludes organisations involved in The Arts Entertainment & Recreation, The Activities of Extraterritorial Organisations and Bodies, and organisations involved solely in Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Organisation Name(s)
4. Legal Form
5. Company Reg.
6. Charity Reg.
7. Benevolent Society Reg.
9. Associated Groups
10. Postal Address
11. Email Address
12. Telephone Number
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7t9xx5/database_of_trade