WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Yottaa, the leading Adaptive CDN platform for optimizing user experience on web and mobile applications, today announced it had a strong second quarter including record revenue growth, multiple industry accolades and the introduction of new innovations to the market.
In Q2 2015, Yottaa experienced tremendous revenue generation as the company continued to win new enterprise customers. Yottaa leads the industry in rapid time-to-value, optimizing and onboarding web and mobile applications in 5 days or less, resulting in:
- The company’s 14th consecutive quarter of record revenue growth
- Over 240% year-over-year Q2 bookings increase
- 4x year-over-year growth in annual contract value
Throughout the quarter Yottaa continued to grow its sales, engineering and operations groups to accommodate and facilitate rapid growth, and made several key product and company announcements, including:
In April, Yottaa added mobile search optimization profiles to its arsenal of web and mobile optimization solutions. The Yottaa ContextIntelligence platform is differentiated from other cloud optimization platforms because it automates and continuously applies acceleration and security rules that learn and adapt to real-world conditions via a feedback loop between the Yottaa cloud and the user. Yottaa deployed the update just as enterprises began grappling with Google mobile search algorithm updates termed “mobilegeddon”. With the new profiles, Yottaa helps to maximize cross-device end user experience in addition to desktop and mobile search engine optimization (SEO).
Yottaa received multiple industry accolades during the quarter, including being named:
- A finalist in two categories in the 2015 Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange (MITX) awards
- A “Vendor to Watch” by industry analyst research firm Enterprise Management Associates (EMA)
In the report associated with the “Vendor to Watch” award, EMA Analyst Tracy Corbo stated, "The growing complexity of web-based applications, combined with the increased use of mobile devices, is rendering established delivery models less effective. Traditional CDNs were developed when web content was less complex and the focus was on shortening the hops between the server and the end user. This solution is a good fit for any company whose business has a critical dependency on transactional web application performance from mobile devices or hybrid endpoints.”
Participation in Industry Events
In Q2 Yottaa sponsored several leading industry events, including:
- The Streaming Media Summit where Yottaa’s Ari Weil presented the company’s ContextIntelligence platform together with Meir Tsinman, President and Founder of MedicalSupplyDepot.com
- Velocity, the leading conference for Web Operations, End-to-End Optimization, IT as a business driver, and ubiquitous delivery for all platforms, including mobile
- IRCE, the World’s Largest E-Commerce Event, with 9,700+ attendees, 600 exhibitors, and more than 200 speakers over 4 days
Thought Leadership Webinars
During the quarter Yottaa hosted two highly-attended webinars, continuing its industry thought leadership and education on the business impact of web acceleration and security.
- In April, Fathead CIO Jennifer Rademacher and Director of Internet Marketing Michael Layne joined Weil to discuss the challenges of implementing responsive web design (RWD) and how Yottaa’s ContextIntelligence platform was a key component in streamlining development and optimizing end user experience for the décor giant
- In June, industry experts Tom Large, Tracy Corbo and George White joined Weil for an online panel discussion on how to measure the business value of content delivery networks
“In Q2 Yottaa continued its streak of quarterly record revenue and brought even more product innovation to the market. The company also received validation and recognition from respected third party organizations,” said Vick Viren Vaishnavi, President and CEO of Yottaa. “We set very aggressive revenue and product goals for 2015 and Yottaa’s performance in the first half of the year has exceeded our expectations.”
Yottaa provides an adaptive CDN solution delivered as an application-centric cloud automation platform that enables businesses to optimize end user experience in real-time to drive business impact for their online and mobile applications. Yottaa’s patented ContextIntelligenceTM architecture allows businesses to manage, optimize and secure end user experience in real time with ZERO infrastructure or application changes. With on-boarding times as low as 10 days using the Yottaa cloud service, customers have seen dramatic improvements across key metrics such as Time to First Byte by 67%, Time to Display by 40%, Average Session Duration by 73% and Conversion Rate by 20%. Visit www.yottaa.com to learn about what Yottaa can do for you to drive business impact for your online and mobile presence.