SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in enterprise sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for cloud and telecom solution providers, announced today that Network Products Guide, the industry's leading technology research and advisory guide, has named Netformx ChannelXpert a Gold winner of the 10th Annual 2015 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards, in the Best Deployments and Case Studies category. Network Products Guide awards are the world's premier information technology awards honoring achievements and recognitions in every facet of the IT industry.
Netformx ChannelXpert uses powerful analytics to automate the process of capturing more reward dollars from vendor promotion and incentive programs. ChannelXpert does this by adhering to discount-based incentives, ensuring compliance, tracking employee certifications, and managing deals, channels, and partners. The result is higher productivity, accuracy, and profitability.
With Netformx ChannelXpert, Chesapeake NetCraftsmen can easily track, analyze, and understand their vendor reward status, such as Cisco Value Incentive Programs. ChannelXpert has made a broad range of business results easy to obtain, including many areas that were not managed at all because data were not available or were cumbersome to analyze. NetCraftsmen has gained significant value from ChannelXpert through improved efficiency and actionable insights that impact profitability.
- Netformx enables solution providers to increase their profitability more than 1% by reducing time-to-quote 80% and reducing implementation error rates by 99%.
- The Netformx ecosystem enables solution providers to win more deals and successfully implement technology solutions while maximizing profitability.
- Netformx ChannelXpert drives profitability with automated supply chain and incentive program management.
- ChannelXpert benefits include efficient and cost-effective vendor promotion management and automated monitoring, management, and up-keep of employee certifications.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 100 countries design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions while operating their businesses profitably.
“Netformx is honored to receive the Gold Hot Companies and Best Products award for our ChannelXpert case study with Chesapeake NetCraftsmen,” said Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx. “The award further validates the benefits that companies like Chesapeake NetCraftsmen are receiving by using ChannelXpert to uncover hidden profits in their enterprise network sales processes.”
- “Using Data Analysis to Discover Hidden Profit Opportunities in the Sales Process”, an InterComms Magazine article.
- “Automate Cisco incentive program management to drive profitability”, an article in Cisco Tribune.
- The InterComms Magazine article, “Driving Profitability from Vendor Reward Programs”.
- “Netformx Helps Cisco Partners Get What’s Coming To Them”, an ITBOB article by Kristin Bent.
- The InterComms Magazine article, “Profit Acceleration for Ecosystem Partners”.
- Frost and Sullivan's “Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business”.
- Netformx ChannelXpert, to increase profitability through greater program participation and tighter relationships with suppliers and distributors.
- “ChannelXpert Enables Chesapeake NetCraftsmen to Take Action”, NetCraftsmen case study.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- More information on Chesapeake NetCraftsmen.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx accelerates cloud and telecom solution provider profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. Using Netformx award-winning solutions our customers design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe, while operating their businesses profitably.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including AT&T, Bell Canada, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Telstra, and Verizon. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, Brocade, EMC, HP, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
About Network Products Guide Awards
As the industry’s leading technology research and advisory publication, Network Products Guide plays a vital role in keeping decision makers and end-users informed of the choices they can make in all areas of information technology. The guide provides a wealth of information and tools including the best products and services, roadmaps, industry directions, technology advancements and independent product evaluations that facilitate technology decisions impacting business and personal goals. The guide follows conscientious research methodologies developed and enhanced by industry experts. To learn more, visit http://www.networkproductsguide.com.