DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2w7vfs/global_military) has announced the addition of the "Global Military & Civil Helicopter Market - 2015-2025 - Key Trends, Strategic Insights, Growth Opportunities, SWOT Analysis, Strategic Outlook" report to their offering.
The global military helicopter market is on the verge of a technological generational leap with next generation compound helicopters & tiltrotorcrafts heralding the advent of a new era that is likely to witness a significant expansion of the operational spectrum, capabilities & performance threshold of these machines which is likely to eventually redefine their role besides enhancing overall effectiveness in conducting a wide range of military missions & operations.
Continued pressures on defense spending across most traditional markets, however, continues to impact acquisition plans for new military helicopters. The civil helicopter market, on the contrary, has grown almost three fold in size over the past decade; despite the global economic crisis; driven by an expansion of the degree as well as scope of utilization of civil helicopters across a range of user segments led by the offshore oil & gas exploration sector and law enforcement & parapublic based applications.
However, continued slump in global crude oil prices presents significant challenges & near term pressures for the offshore oil & gas exploration sector with overall focus on consolidation.
- Growing preference for Multi-Role Helicopters instead of Mission Specific Platforms
- Increasing development & usage of Common, Configurable Platforms across Military & Civil segments
- Emergence of Unmanned Rotorcraft Technologies & Integration into existing fleets
- Increasing preference for hardware modernization & upgrade instead of outright replacement
- Asia-Pacific region to spearhead & drive demand growth for military helicopters over medium term
- Steady Diversification of Industrial Footprint by Industry OEMs beyond Traditional Markets
- Opening of Chinese Low Altitude Airspace - New Window of Opportunity over Medium Term
- Significant Replacement Demand from the Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration sector
- Growing influence of Emerging Nations in the Global Macroeconomic Dynamics
- Increasing development of Common, Configurable Platforms across Military & Civil segments
- Emergence of Tiltrotorcrafts & Compound Helicopters for commercial applications over Medium Term & Implications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Military & Civil Helicopter Market Segments - Key Trends
2. Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
3. Strategic Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues - Military & Civil Helicopters
4. Global Helicopter Market - SWOT Framework Analysis
5. Global Military Helicopter Market - Force Field Framework Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
6. Global Civil Helicopter Market - Force Field Framework Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
7. Strategic Market Outlook through 2025
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2w7vfs/global_military