DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b862jp/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Fuel Additives Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
US fuel additives market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during 2015-20
Increasingly stringent environmental regulations, rising fuel consumption and escalating fuel prices have all significantly contributed to the growth of fuel additives market in the country. Presently, fuel ethanol accounts for a significant majority share in the country's fuel additives market and this trend is expected to continue through 2020. The demand for fuel additives in diesel is driven by the increasing demand for Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) and bio-based diesel on account of imposition of stringent environment norms to control emissions from transport vehicles. Leading fuel additive manufacturing companies operating in the US include Archer Daniel Midland, Valero Energy Corporation, Lubrizol Corporation, BASF Corporation and Innospec Inc.
Fuel additives are fuel soluble chemical compounds used to improve certain characteristics or suppress the undesirable properties of a fuel. Fuel additives such as fuel ethanol and biodiesel are added to gasoline and diesel to make the fuel burn cleaner and enhance efficiency. Specialty fuel additives are highly priced fuel additives that impart specific properties to fuel and are added to transportation fuels to enhance vehicle performance. Since the ban on consumption of MTBE (Methyl Tert-Butyl Ether) in the US, the market for fuel ethanol has flourished and is expected to continue dominating the country's fuel additives market over the next five years.
United States Fuel Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects related to US Fuel Additives market:
- US Fuel Additives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Fuel Ethanol, Biodiesel & Specialty Fuel Additives)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Flexible Fuel Vehicles
- Increasing Demand for Biofuels
- Blend Wall
- Volatility in RIN Prices
- Fuel Economy
- Policy and Mandates Instability
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. United States Fuel Additives Market Outlook
5. United States Fuel Ethanol Market Outlook
6. United States Biodiesel Fuel Additives Market Outlook
7. United States Specialty Fuel Additives Market Outlook
8. Pricing Analysis
9. Import & Export Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. United States Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Afton Chemical Corporation
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BASF SE
- Chemtura Corporation
- Infineum International Ltd.
- Innospec Inc.
- Lubrizol Corporation
- LyondellBasell Industries NV
- SI Group, Inc.
- Valero Energy Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b862jp/united_states