DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/23hbq9/facial_recognition) has announced the addition of the "Facial Recognition" report to their offering.
Starting from a base of $150 million in 2015, the forecasts suggest global facial recognition revenue will reach $882 million by 2024, with cumulative revenue for the 10-year period totaling $4.9 billion at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22%.
This report examines the market for facial recognition biometrics hardware and software, including 10-year forecasts for the period from 2015 through 2024. The report examines 20 use cases specific to face recognition, including competing modalities for the same use cases. The report forecasts revenue and software licenses for facial recognition, along with revenue and device shipments for facial thermography. Within each world region, market forecasts are further segmented by industry and use case, to suggest where the opportunities lie. The report also includes profiles of 15 key industry players in the facial recognition market.
Facial recognition has none of these use cases to itself, facing strong competition from fingerprint recognition, voice and speech recognition, and various forms of eye recognition. Facial recognition is a moderately sized biometrics market: larger than some of the newer technologies but smaller than fingerprint recognition or voice and speech recognition.
Key Questions Addressed:
- What is the size of the market for facial recognition software by region, industry, and use case?
- What are the likely software licensing volumes and revenue for face recognition by region, industry, and use case?
- What are the likely device shipments and revenue for facial thermography by region, industry, and use case?
- Which industries represent the largest potential markets for facial recognition?
- What are the key use cases that will drive growth of the facial recognition market?
- What are the primary market drivers and barriers for facial recognition technology?
- Aurora Biometrics
- Fulcrum Biometrics
- M2SYS Biometrics
- Nok Nok Labs
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/23hbq9/facial_recognition