BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for home furnishings and décor, announced that it will release financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2015 before the opening of the market on Wednesday, August 12.
Wayfair will host a conference call at 8 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, August 12 to review results. Investors and participants can access the call by dialing (877) 201-0168 in the U.S. and (647) 788-4901 internationally. The passcode for the conference line is 78997594. The call will also be available via live webcast at bit.ly/wayfairQ2.
The archived webcast will be available shortly after the call at http://investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with additional locations in New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney.