DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4933nh/an_essential) has announced the addition of the "An Essential Overview of the Pharma Industry" conference to their offering.
This programme will give you an invaluable overview of the pharmaceutical industry, from discovery of the molecule through development to marketing. It will provide a step by step understanding of the main areas of drug development and will discuss the roles and responsibilities of key staff involved. You will be given a comprehensive glossary of the most commonly used industry terms which will be an invaluable reference to help you get to grips with the technical terminology and jargon.
Why you should attend:
- Increase your understanding of the Pharma industry
- Develop your knowledge of the stages of drug development from dug discovery through to marketing
- Get to grips with the phases of Clinical Trials, Regulatory Processes and Pharmacovigilance Requirements
- Understand the role and responsibilities of key department and how they work together
- Demystify the technical terminology and jargon
A Certificate of Attendance for Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4933nh/an_essential