DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dwdkls/biometrics_for) has announced the addition of the "Biometrics for Banking; Market & Technology Analysis, Adoption Strategies and Forecasts 2015-2020" report to their offering.
The adoption for banking purposes is a major contributor to this growth and the forecast is that by 2020 it will contribute US$5.5 billion in revenue for companies involved in delivering biometric systems to the banking industry.
This comprehensive report includes a review of current global adoption, market analysis including key drivers and barriers for adoption, interviews with leading stakeholders, technology analysis with review of key biometric technologies and profiles of companies supplying biometric systems to banks plus forecasts (regional and global) for users and revenue within the six-year period 2015 to 2020.
Banking adoption of biometrics is creating a booming biometrics industry with biometric vendors experiencing tremendous growth on the back of the escalation of consumer-led adoption of biometric authentication.
This report is aimed at technology vendors and service providers involved in providing biometric systems to banks and banks wanting to understand the reasons for deploying and what biometric solutions they should implement. The report is also aimed at management and technology consultants, hardware ODMs looking to support biometrics and investors looking to take advantage of this growing industry.
- Detailed regional and global market forecasts for the adoption of biometrics for banking
- Guide to banks in how to assess biometric systems
- Investigation and analysis into current levels of adoption across all major bank channels
- Insight and analysis into the current landscape detailing the significance of events such as:
- Integration of Apple and Samsung fingerprint biometric authentication systems for mobile banking apps
- The relationship between biometric systems to fraud detection and management solutions
- The emergence of mobile multi-modal biometric systems that leverage more than one biometric modality
- Quotes and interviews with key stakeholders in the biometrics and banking industry
- Authored by a leading industry expert who has covered banking and biometrics since 2007
- Bank Branch
- Electronic Banking
- Telephone Banking (Contact Centre)
- Mobile Banking
- Wearable Banking
- Market forecasts for the six-year period 2015-2020 that cover:
-- Biometric Banking User Forecasts; by technology and bank channel
-- Biometric Banking Revenue Forecasts; by technology and combined
Who should purchase this report?
- Biometric Technology Companies
- Authentication Companies
- Banks and financial services providers
- FinTech companies
- Bitcoin vendors
- Mobile and Wearable Device OEMs
- Hardware Systems Integrators
- Software Systems Integrators
- Management Consultancies
Companies Mentioned - Click the link below to view the full list of 114 companies featured in this extensive report
- Access Softek
- Ally Bank
- Atom Bank
- Axis Bank
- Banco Bradesco
- Banco Santander
- Bank BG?
- Bank BPH
- Bank Muscat
- Bank of America
- Bank of China
- Bank of Korea
- Bank of Lanzhou
- Biometrics Signature ID
- British Bankers Association
- Cairo Amman Bank
- City Bank of Texas
- DAB Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dwdkls/biometrics_for