DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p7t5cl/artificial) has announced the addition of the "Artificial Intelligence (AI)" report to their offering.
More has been invested in AI research in the last 5 years than in the preceding 20 years - and more progress has been made in the last 5 years than in the preceding 20 years.
The result has been an explosion of AI-based capabilities which are now being deployed within the enterprise and as part of services which are being provided to consumers.
The commercial value that will be unlocked by the mass scale deployment of artificial intelligence will in the long run be at least as big as the entire Internet economy today, which represents about 7% of global GDP.
There is little doubt that AI represents the next major wave' of disruption which is headed not only for the digital economy - but the whole economy, and no company can risk being left behind.
The report includes:
- Detailed profiles of Amazon, Apple, Baidu, Facebook, Google, IBM, Microsoft and Samsung
- Details on an additional 47 companies
- Detailed information on 63 AI products and programs
- 20 case studies which how AI is being used today
- Detailed analysis of the AI market, both as it stands today and how it will evolve in the future.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Leading Cloud AI Vendors
4. 20 Practical Applications of AI Today
5. Market Analysis
6. About the Authors
- Boston Dynamics
- Bot & Dolly
- Butterfly Software
- Industrial Perception
- Meka Robots
- Star Analytics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p7t5cl/artificial