CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aussie is fulfilling its promise of “aussome hair made easy” and arming women with the tools to ditch the hair dryer and join the Air Dry Revolution this summer. To inspire women to unplug from their lengthy hair routines, Aussie teamed back up with “Sh*t Girls Say” star Graydon Sheppard to release the second “Sh*t Girls Say About Hair” video. In addition, celebrity stylist Sarah Potempa is helping to make it easy for anyone to master the air drying technique through a series of hair style how-tos and tips.
More Hair Humor, Less Hair Drama
Aussie is unveiling “Sh*t Girls Say About Hair – Episode 2” the second video created in partnership with Graydon Sheppard, creator and star of the “Sh*t Girls Say” video series. The video dramatizes high-maintenance summertime hair routines, and is meant to encourage women to #DitchTheDrama and get back to living life to the fullest.
“This second video is meant to be relatable and familiar, but also funny,” says Graydon. “It laughs at those moments when hair becomes too consuming. Shouldn’t we all save time on our hair and not let it get in the way of life?”
The “Sh*t Girls Say About Hair – Episode 2” video can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-87CrGmwk&feature=youtu.be
#DitchTheDrama –and the Dryer- with the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Collection
Aussie celebrity stylist Sarah Potempa is making it easy to join the Air Dry Revolution with expert tips, tricks and styles to transform wet hair into awesome air-dried hairstyles.
“The most important step to achieve beautiful air-dried hair is to start with a healthy base,” says Potempa. “Choose the right conditioner for your hair texture. This will help leave your hair smoother after it air-dries.”
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner, the number-one selling treatment in America, has five customized formulas to transform any hair issue in just three minutes, setting the perfect base for any air-dry hairstyle.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle MOIST is infused with Australian Aloe and Jojoba Seed Oil to give hair the intense hydration it craves in the summer, leaving locks soft, smooth and manageable. Moist leaves locks silky and touchable with 3x the moisture.*
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle STRONG works hard to protect long hair against breakage with an infusion of lotus flowers and silk protein. Conditioning agents target weak and damaged hair to leave your locks 10x stronger.**
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle SMOOTH uses ginseng root and olive oil to tame tough frizz while moisturizing hair and protecting it from future damage for an oh-so-sleek mane. The conditioner forms a humidity resistant barrier for 24-hour frizz control.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle COLOR is made specifically for color-treated hair to keep dynamic color from taking a turn to dull. Chamomile and camellia infuse the formula, which provides 10x the color protection by rinsing away dulling residues.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle SHINE is infused with lemon juice and almond oil to give lackluster strands an instant sheen, leaving hair soft and touchable. The conditioning agents help to smooth and tame the surface of hair, allowing it to better reflect light for a radiant 24-hour shine.
* V. an ordinary conditioner
**Strength against damage v. non-conditioning shampoo
Visit www.aussie.com, https://www.facebook.com/Aussie, https://instagram.com/aussiehair/ or https://www.twitter.com/AussieHair for tips, tricks and product recommendations to #DitchTheDrama and make awesome hair easy.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, Wella® and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.