SPRINGFIELD, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts (JQH) today announced 23 of its hotels are included in the TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame. The special designation recognizes businesses that have been awarded a Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years from TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site*. JQH hotel brands recognized with the Hall of Fame distinction span Embassy Suites by Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Renaissance, Residence Inn, among others. In addition, 43 JQH hotels in 19 states, or 57 percent of the JQH management portfolio, are prestigious 2015 Certificate of Excellence winners. Springfield, Mo.-based JQH is the largest private, independent owner and manager of hotels in the United States. The company also operates more than 5.4 million gross square feet of superb meeting and convention space.
TripAdvisor awards the Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn outstanding traveler reviews. To qualify for the award, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews, and have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
The Hall of Fame celebrates Certificate of Excellence’s five-year anniversary.
“As a leading hospitality company, we value travelers’ ongoing feedback and appreciate their votes of confidence. We will continue to work to surpass their expectations,” said Jacquie Dowdy, JQH CEO. “I commend our JQH family of passionate associates across the country for their dedication to high quality service.”
The following JQH properties received the exclusive Hall of Fame five-year recognition for delivering great service to customers:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Huntsville – Hotel & Spa in Alabama
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs – Hotel & Spa in Arkansas
- Bloomington – Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in Illinois
- Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria – Hotel & RiverFront Conference Center in Illinois
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Des Moines Downtown in Iowa
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Kansas City – International Airport in Missouri
- Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis – St. Charles in Missouri
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Springfield in Missouri
- University Plaza Hotel and Convention Center Springfield in Missouri
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Lincoln in Nebraska
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Omaha – Downtown / Old Market in Nebraska
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque − Hotel & Spa in New Mexico
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown / Bricktown in Oklahoma
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland – Airport in Oregon
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte – Concord / Golf Resort & Spa in North Carolina
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh – Durham / Research Triangle in North Carolina
- Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel in North Carolina
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center in South Carolina
- Embassy Suites by Hilton North Charleston – Airport / Hotel & Convention Center in South Carolina
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE – Murfreesboro in Tennessee
- Embassy Suites by Hilton – DFW Airport North Outdoor World in Texas
- Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel in Texas
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Roads – Hotel, Spa & Convention Center in Virginia
About John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts
Springfield, Mo.-based John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts (JQH) is the largest private, independent owner and manager of hotels in the United States, representing brands such as: Marriott, Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Sheraton, IHG, Chateau on the Lake Resort / Spa & Convention Center, and Plaza Hotels Collection. With a portfolio of 75 hotels representing nearly 19,000 guest rooms/suites in 24 states, JQH’s properties are dominant in their markets. Founded on the extraordinary vision of John Q. Hammons and built on his continued legacy of excellence spanning more than 50 years, JQH has become one of the most recognized and award-winning companies in the hospitality industry. Built to be the best, John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard in hospitality management and hotel development. Go to www.jqhhotels.com for more information, or connect with JQH at www.facebook.com/jqhhotelsresorts, https://twitter.com/jqhhotelsresort or www.linkedin.com/company/john-q-hammons-hotels-&-resorts.
*Source: comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor Sites, worldwide, December 2014