DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zz4xzn/medipoint) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Non-Vascular Stents - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts" company profile to their offering.
Non-vascular stent technology has evolved over the years such that these devices are routinely used in clinical practice for different indications. Although it is a mature market, both short and long-term complications associated with non-vascular stents continue to persist. This report focuses on four market categories within the non-vascular stent segment, which includes enteral stents (esophageal, gastroduodenal and colonic stents), pancreatic and biliary stents, airways stents and urinary tract stents (ureteral, prostate and urethral stents). The overall non-vascular stent market has been estimated in this report, which covers the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India (10MM) up to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each geography and market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of non-vascular stents in the 10MM.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future non-vascular stent market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? (Q). What trends are affecting the global non-vascular stents market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that stent manufacturers should expand into? (Q). What non-vascular stent segments are growing the fastest?
- There are a few significant unmet needs. (Q). What are these unmet needs? (Q). What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- Will biodegradable stent systems fulfill these unmet needs? (Q). What is physician perception and market outlook of this technology?
- What percent of global profits are from emerging markets? (Q). How will this change in the future?
- Boston Scientific currently dominates the global non-vascular stents market. (Q). What is their market share in the major global economies and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Industry Overview
4 Unmet Needs
5 Market Opportunity Analysis
6 Market Drivers and Barriers
7 Competitive Assessment
8 Clinical Trials to Watch
9 Current and Future Players
10 Market Outlook
- Allium Medical
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cook Medical
- C.R. Bard
- Merit Endotek
- M.I. Tech
- Micro-Tech (Nanjing)
- Medtronic (Covidien)
- Taewoong Medical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zz4xzn/medipoint