DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4p2wg/pharmasphere) has announced the addition of the "PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotechnologies - Gene Therapy Market Analysis" company profile to their offering.
"PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotechnologies - Gene Therapy Market Analysis" report is an essential source of information and analysis on the gene therapy field. Using detailed company data, deal analysis, corporate strategy, and market trends analysis, The publisher provides an in-depth analysis of the current and future growth drivers of the gene therapy market. The report discusses the key factors shaping and driving the gene therapy business, and provides insights on the competitive landscape and emerging strategies expected to significantly influence the market positions of companies currently involved in the development and commercialization of gene therapies.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the drivers of the gene therapy field?
- Who are the leading companies involved in the development of gene therapies?
- What are the major trends in gene therapy clinical trials?
- What specific therapeutic areas and indications are receiving the most clinical research?
- What progress has been made in terms of viral vector technology and gene delivery?
- What specific business development activities are taking place in terms of partnerships or mergers and acquisitions (M&As)?
- Has investor confidence been restored in the gene therapy field?
- This report provides market developments across the gene therapy field, including clinical trials, deals, and pipeline investments
- Investment examined on both the industry and financial communities
- Broad discussion on the science behind gene therapies, viral vectors, and gene delivery
- Clinical trials activity examined across phase of development, therapy area, and indication.
- This report offers a deep dive into the synergies behind partnering and acquisition activity
- Deals activity examined across geography, entity type, company, financial advisor, phase of development, therapy area, indication, and mechanism of action
- Pipeline profiles of 20 leading biotech companies developing gene therapies
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Gene Therapy Overview
4 Market Developments
5 Clinical Trials
6 Company Analysis
7 Deals Landscape
8 Strategic Outlook
- ALS Therapy Development Institute
- Amarna Therapeutics
- American Gene Technologies
- AnGes MG
- Applied Genetic Technologies International
- Asklepios BioPharmaceutical
- Avalanche Biotechnologies
- Benitec BioPharma
- Bluebird bio
- CFR Pharmaceuticals
- Chiesi Farmaceutici
- Dimension Therapeutics
- GeneCure Biotechnologies
- GenSight Biologics
- Oxford BioMedica
- ReGenX Biosciences
- Sangamo BioSciences
- Spark Therapeutics
- Tacere Therapeutics
- Voyager Therapeutics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4p2wg/pharmasphere