OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Proxibid (www.proxibid.com), the most trusted online Marketplace for buying and selling highly valued items, will provide online bidding for North Country Auctions’ First Annual Lakes Region Classic Car Auction taking place Sat. June 27 at 10 AM EDT. Buyers will have the opportunity to bid online via Proxibid or live at the auction in Effingham, New Hampshire. Online bidders can view the auction catalog and place bids now by visiting Proxibid.
This sale is an opportunity to acquire some of the most privately collected and rare muscle and classic cars. With more than 100 vehicles crossing the block during this auction, there is something for every collector. Featured items include:
- Lot 12 – 1966 Corvette Coupe Stingray: Beautiful inside and out, this car features all the bells and whistles including a classic dash set up with additional custom gauges.
- Lot 16 – 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS/RSS Custom Convertible: This car features a one-of-a-kind exterior paint scheme, aluminum heads, Hooker comp coated headers, Edelbrock intake with a “hooked up” Holly quad, 4-wheel big brake power discs, new convertible cloth top with matched boot cover and Chrome wheels.
- Lot 53 – 1968 Chevy Camaro: This 1968 Chevy Camaro RS/SS 427/425 HP has the original Mr. Gasket vertical gate inline shifter #8157 and a new Hurst super shifter for enjoyable use on the street.
- Lot 22 – 1970 Plymouth Super Bird: With the original racing rims, this fully restored and showroom ready road runner is a can’t-miss lot.
- Lot 19 – 1969 Buick Gran Sport Convertible: This super clean Buick has the original California car bucket seats, a gold exterior and interior, and original racing rims.
“North Country Auctions is proud to have partnered with Proxibid to bring online bidding to this unprecedented classic car auction in New Hampshire,” said Larry Spellman, Owner of North Country Auctions. “This sale features some of the finest of quality collector classic cars available, and with the right cars, you pull in a large audience. Proxibid will allow us to reach out to those buyers, coast to coast and offer then the same unique North Country experience, alongside our ground bidders.”
Bidding online is more secure than ever because of Proxibid’s state-of-the-art risk management system, designed to ensure buyers are safe when purchasing online. MarketGuard®, Proxibid’s renowned fraud prevention system, makes Proxibid the most trusted place to buy classic cars on the Web.
For more information about this auction, to view the auction catalog or to place a bid, please visit Proxibid.
Proxibid provides asset owners of all sizes and buyers with access to the world’s most trusted online Marketplace and selling solutions for excess inventory. More than $3 billion in inventory passes through Proxibid’s Marketplace annually in product categories that include heavy equipment; commercial and industrial equipment; real estate; fine art, antiques and collectibles and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE, with offices in New York and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.