DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bv7nv6/augmented_reality) has announced the addition of the "Augmented Reality in Cars in North America and the European Union" report to their offering.
In an attempt to increase driver safety, OEMs are trying to integrate ADAS content and warnings into head-up displays (HUDs).This market insight focuses on various technologies within the HUD market for passenger cars in the United States and European Union. The study describes market segmentation and penetration of each technology, namely windshield HUD, combiner HUD, and augmented reality HUD and illustrates a few case studies. Further, market forecasts cover 2015-2021, using a base year of 2014. A glimpse of the future outlook for HUD technologies and 3 big predictions are provided.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the basic HUD segments?
- What are the technological differences between various HUD technologies? How do these technologies compare in terms of pricing and parts?
- What is the current market scenario? What factors influence OEMs in implementing HUD in passengers cars?
- What are the future implementation possibilities AR in HUD ?
- Which HUD technology has higher potential for market penetration, and what factors will influence that penetration?
- Range Rover
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bv7nv6/augmented_reality
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.