DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdrqdg/from_flea_market) has announced the addition of the "From Flea Market to Boutique: Business Cloud Marketplaces" report to their offering.
Business cloud marketplaces differ significantly from one another, in target market, terms and conditions and user-friendliness. In this analysis, Stratecast reviews leading business cloud marketplaces, assessing how each reflects the provider's own strategic goals and positioning.
The number of business cloud marketplaces is rising, as providers of cloud, communication, and managed services launch sites for their customers to easily purchase and manage business software.
Successful marketplaces will bring value to all three stakeholders:
- Enterprises benefit from convenient access to a catalogue of relevant software from multiple vendors, often with centralized management and billing.
- Independent software vendors (ISVs) benefit from low-investment reach into a highly qualified target market.
- The service provider benefits from greater customer retention and upsell opportunities, as customers use the provider's services for a greater percentage of their software purchases.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
3. SaaS Routes to Market
4. Business Cloud Marketplaces as eCommerce Sites
5. Differentiating Cloud Marketplaces
6. Follow the Money: Marketplace Fees
7. Profiles of Marketplaces
8. Stratecast - The Last Word
9. About Stratecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdrqdg/from_flea_market.