DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwwljx/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Fluoroscopy Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
The Global market for Fluoroscopy is expected to reach $804 million by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around 7.7% from 2014 to 2020.
Rise in the number of image guided surgeries, increase in the number of medical facilities and diagnostic centers, evolution of new technologies for better image quality, improvement in the infrastructure in both developed and emerging economies and advantage of live moving pictures over other imaging technologies are some of the factors driving growth in the fluoroscopy market.
Less preference to fluoroscopy due to intake of radiation dose and strict regulations on refurbished fluoroscopy equipment pose a challenge to the growth of the market.
The Global Fluoroscopy Market is segmented on the basis of:
Type of Equipment (Units with Under Table X-Ray Tube, Units with Over
Table X-Ray Tube, Fixed C-Arm Positioners and Mobile C-Arm Positioners)
- Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa)
Key Topics Covered
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Fluoroscopy Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Fluoroscopy Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical
For more information visit