DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pl6b29/distance_learning) has announced the addition of the "Distance Learning Market in India 2015-2019" report to their offering.
According to the report, Indian Distance Learning market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.15 percent by ODL enrollments and a CAGR of 25.27 percent by revenue over the period 2014-2019.
The rise in government initiatives propels market growth considerably. Several fresh graduates in India are seeking employment opportunities in esteemed public and private organizations. Therefore, the government is increasingly introducing initiatives to offer quality higher and post-secondary education to students.
The increased literacy rate among Indian women has had a significant effect on the student demographics in distance education. Globalization and the influence of Western countries have inspired women to become self-sufficient and independent. Women are enrolling in education programs to develop their skills in different fields. The enrollment rate for the female population in remote geographical locations has increased in distance education.
The absence of essential learning environment in a distance learning methodology in comparison to that of a regular class room sessions is a key concern for the market growth.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- List of Abbreviations
- Scope of the Report
- Market Research Methodology
- Education Market in India
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Distance Learning Market in India
- Market Segmentation by Level of Education
- Market Segmentation by Type of Course
- Buying Criteria
- Market Growth Drivers
- Drivers and their Impact
- Market Challenges
- Impact of Drivers and Challenges
- Market Trends
- Trends and their Impact
- Vendor Landscape
- Key Vendor Analysis
- Other Prominent Vendors
- BITS Pilani
- IMT Centre of Distance Learning (IMT-CDL)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Symbiosis Centre of Distance Learning
- Pune (SCDL)
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Kurukshetra University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Pondicherry University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- University of Bombay
- University of Delhi
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pl6b29/distance_learning