DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/259435/global_image) has announced the addition of the "Global Image Sensors Market - Growth, Trends & Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
Global Image Sensors Market Expected to Increase to $12.67 Billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 7.69% Over the Period 2014-2020
The increasing need for high quality images, increasing safety regulations and adoption of ADAS are the key drivers which are making the Global Image Sensors market to grow lucratively. Machine vision systems are set to drive the CMOS image sensor market. However, Complex manufacturing process of high resolution image sensors and higher power consumption in CCD image sensor are the factors hindering the growth of the global image sensors market. Consumer electronics is the largest segment in image sensors market accounting for 52% of the entire market share, followed by healthcare.
Currently, Asia-Pacific dominates the global market accounting for the largest market share with 38% and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.66% from 2014-202 this is mainly due to the increasing demand for camera enabled mobile phone and lifestyle changes. North America is the next largest market followed by Europe and expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.41% and 7.50% from 2014-2020.
The Global Image Sensors market is segmented on the basis of
- Type (CMOS Image Sensors, CCD Image Sensors and Others)
- Spectrum (IR Sensor, X Ray Sensor)
- Industry (Industrial, Security and Surveillance, Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics and Others)
- Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East)
Key Topics Covered
- Key Findings
- Market Overview & Dynamics
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation
- Market Segmentation, By Region
- Company Profiles
- Investment Analysis
- Future of Image Sensors Market
- Aptina Imaging
- Omnivision Technologies
- On Semiconductor
- Samsung Electronics
- Sony Corporation
- Teledyne Dalsa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/259435/global_image.