DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b84svn/media_and) has announced the addition of the "Media and Entertainment Market in China 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of China's media and entertainment market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the following segments of media and entertainment:
- TV subscriptions: Includes cable TV, satellite TV, and IPTV
- Ad spending: Includes digital ad spending, online ad spending, and mobile ad spending
- Video games: Includes PC games, consoles, online games, cloud games, and mobile games.
Book publishing: Includes printed books.
- Filmed entertainment: Includes the box office, electronic home video, physical home video, and advertising
- Music: Includes music streaming such as online streaming and mobile streaming; and digital music
According to the report, the growing popularity of smartphones and tablets is helping the media and entertainment market in China to expand significantly. These devices are portable and provide easy access to entertainment services, such as streaming music and games. The deluge of developments in terms of various applications and mobile sites has helped the music subscription services attract a large audience.
Further, the report states that privacy and security concerns is a major challenge the vendors are struggling to overcome.
The media and entertainment market in China is highly fragmented with the presence of a large number of small and large vendors.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- List of Abbreviations
- Scope of the Report
- Market Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Segmentation by Type
- Market Attractiveness
- Buying Criteria
- Market Growth Drivers
- Drivers and their impact
- Market Challenges
- Impact of Drivers and Challenges
- Market Trends
- Trends and their Impact
- Vendor Landscape
- Key Vendor Analysis
- Beijing Enlight Media
- China Central Television
- Dalian Wanda
- Shanghai Media
- Television Broadcasts
- Tencent Holdings
- China Broadband Capital
- China Star Entertainment
- Chung T'ien Television
- Novel SuperTV
- Shanda Interactive Entertainment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b84svn/media_and