DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khgdvn/malaysia) has announced the addition of the "Malaysia Remittance Industry Outlook to 2019 - Driven By Increasing International and Domestic Migration" report to their offering.
The report titled Malaysia Remittance Industry Outlook to 2019 - Driven By Increasing International and Domestic Migration provides detailed overview on international and domestic remittance market in Malaysia along with their segments. The report covers various aspects such as market size of Malaysia Remittance and Bill Payment industry and segmentation on the basis of major flow corridors, payment channel, interstate and intra state migration and outflows and inflows of remittance along with the competitive landscape in each segment of MSBs and Banks.
The increased international migration and robust economic growth are two of the main reasons responsible for the growth in remittance market. Growing presence of multinational corporations in Malaysia has made international migration prominent in the country. Along with international migration, the increasing rate of urbanization within Malaysia has made the number of internal migrants to soar in the recent years. The market for both inward and outward international remittances is expected to increase in the coming years owing to the large number of international migrants moving toward Malaysia in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered
- Malaysia Macro Environment and Factors
- International Remittance Market Size by Remittance Flows (inflow and outflow)
- Domestic Remittance Market Size
- Bill Payment Market Size
- Mobile Payment Market Size
- Market Segmentation of International Remittance Market in Malaysia on the basis of Major Flow Corridors (For both inflow and outflows) and by Payment Channel (banks and MSBs)
- Market Segmentation of Bill Payment Industry in Malaysia on the basis of Mode of Payment (Direct and Third Party) and by Purpose of Payment
- Market Segmentation of Mobile Payment Industry in Malaysia on the basis of Payment Component (Recharges, Bill Payment, Credit & Loan Repayment)
- Government Regulations and Policies (Impact of GST on Remittances, Overview of MSB Act, 2011)
- Competitive Landscape of Major Players in International and Domestic Remittance, Bill Payment and Mobile Payment Industry in Malaysia.
- Average Transaction Fees of Remittance Service Providers for Major Flow Corridors
- Mergers and Acquisitions in Remittance, Bill Payment and Mobile Payment Industry in Malaysia.
- Future Outlook of the industry and projections of Remittance, Bill Payment and Mobile Payment Industry and their segments in Malaysia.
- Celcom AirCash
- EZ Money Express
- Hong Leong Bank
- International Money Express
- Maxis M-Money
- Maxis Pay
- Prabhu Money Transfer
- Public Bank Group
- RHB Bank
- Western Union
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khgdvn/malaysia