DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x9n57/uk_wine_market) has announced the addition of the "UK Wine Market and Import Growth" report to their offering.
The wine market in the UK is bouncing back strongly as the economy continues to improve. This represents a major turning point - with substantial growth potential across a number of wine types. At the same time, other wines are facing tough competition and declining market share ahead. How is Bordeaux fairing? How do prices at import and retail compare? How is the move from bottled to bulk improving Californian and Australian wine competitiveness? Is Prosecco taking market share from Champagne or Cava?
The report presents a strategic analysis of the current UK wine trade, the competitiveness of different wines in the market, and an extensive range of forecasts of future growth. It provides a comprehensive overview of wine imports from the world's major producers including French, Italian, Spanish, Australian, Chilean, New Zealand, German, United States, South African, Argentine, Portuguese and other wines. Different forecasting models are used that can more rigorously capture the range and uncertainty of future market dynamics in 2015 and 2016, as well as longer range forecasts from 2015 to 2019.
The report includes 131 clearly presented Figures (pie charts, bar charts, time series), and 71 Tables of out turn and forecast data based on national and international authorities.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly acquire market intelligence about UK wine imports by analysing market growth by country of origin and by market segment
- Understand your own and your competitors' position at import
- Gain insights into the relative competitiveness of wines from different countries
- Identify key market trends and the drivers behind them
- Forecast future movements in the wine trade: the evolution of imports by volume, by value, by country of origin, by competitiveness and by market segment
- Strengthen your marketing, strategy and market development with useful market insights
- Build your investment strategy by assessing competitiveness of wines from different sources
- Add weight to presentations by using top quality import and export data combined with sophisticated forecasts.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3x9n57/uk_wine_market