DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhxdt3/europe_event) has announced the addition of the "Europe Event Driven Patient Tracking Systems Market by Product, by Component, and by Delivery Mode - Analysis & Forecast to 2019" report to their offering.
The event-driven patient tracking system market in Europe is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 21.9% from 2014 to 2019. Germany contributed the largest market share of 28.7% to the market in 2014.
The European event-driven patient tracking system market has been segmented based component into services, software, and hardware. The product segment of the market has been classified into integrated and standalone products. Based on delivery mode, the market has been segmented into web-based, on-premise, and cloud-based. The need for cost reduction, increased return on investment, and rise in government initiatives are the factors driving the growth of the market.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (New product launches and partnerships, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the European event driven patient tracking system market.
Key Topics Covered
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Europe Event-Driven Patient Tracking System Market, By Product
- Europe Event-Driven Patient Tracking System Market, By Component
- Europe Event-Driven Patient Tracking System Market, By Delivery Mode
- Europe Event-Driven Patient Tracking System Market, By Geography
- Europe Event-Driven Patient Tracking System Market: Competitive Landscape
- Europe Event-Driven Patient Tracking System Market, By Company
- Central Logic
- Epic Systems
- Sonitor Technologies
- Teletracking Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhxdt3/europe_event