DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wk8rt/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Forecast of China's Desulfurization and Denitrification Industry, 2015-2020" report to their offering.
The operation cost of stock denitrification units issued by State Electricity Regulation Commission is about CNY 1.33 cent/kwh and the newly built units is CNY 1.13 cent/kwh. With the completion of denitrification work during the 12th five-year period, it is predicted that the market scale will hit CNY 84.92 billion by 2020 and the total market volume will hit CNY 375.7 billion during the 13th five-year period.
This report mainly analyzes the status quo of domestic market, supply and demand, competition pattern of Desulfurization and Denitrification industry and operation of key enterprises in China. It provides suggestions and decision-making references for enterprise planning to understand this industry or invest in this field.
Key Topics Covered
- Overview of Desulfurization and Denitrification Industry in China
- Overview of Overseas Desulfurization and Denitrification Market
- Desulfurization and Denitrification Development Environment in China
- Market Status Quo of Desulfurization and Denitrification in China
- Application Fields and Supply and Demand Analysis
- Import and Export of Equipment Related to Desulfurization and Denitrification in China
- Industry Competition Pattern in China
- Key Desulfurization and Denitrification Enterprises in China
- Investment Analysis and Suggestions
- Development Forecast on Desulfurization and Denitrification Industry in China
- Jiulong Electric Power
- Xuzhou Combustion Control Technology
- Yantai Longyuan Power Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wk8rt/research_and