DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/np3vw2/future_of_the_sri) has announced the addition of the "Future of the Sri Lankan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
The Future of the Sri Lankan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Over the historic period, Sri Lanka's defense expenditure registered growth of 4.07%, increasing from US$1.8 billion in 2011 to US$2.1 billion in 2015.
- Sri Lanka's military expenditure, valued at US$2.1 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$2.9 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 7.55% over the forecast period.
- Sri Lankan military expenditure will be driven by the re-emergence of terrorism, de-mining and rehabilitation, and the country's strained relationship with India.
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure patrol vessels and naval infrastructure, combat aircraft, and transport helicopters.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on detailed analysis of the Sri Lankan defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period.
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Sri Lankan defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
- Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
- Industry Dynamics
- Market Entry Strategy
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/np3vw2/future_of_the_sri