DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4w8kfp/global_nitrogen) has announced the addition of the "Global Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) Control Systems Market by Type, by Application, by Geography - Analysis and Forecast to 2019" report to their offering.
Global NOx control systems market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2014 to 2019. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, Americas, Middle East, and Africa. Asia-Pacific held the largest share of 50.3% of the global NOx control systems market in 2014, followed by Americas. The global NOx control systems market holds a high growth potential owing to various driving factors, for instance stringent air pollution control regulations. The introduction of Mercury and Air Toxics Standards (MATS) by Environmental Protection Agency in the US will provide further growth opportunity to the market.
Among the types of NOx control systems available in the market, Selective non-Catalytic Reaction segment is expected to grow at the higher CAGR of 4.8% from 2014 to 2019.
The report includes profiles of the leading market players, along with the developments (new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the global NOx control systems market.
Key Topics Covered
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Global Nitrogen Oxide Control Systems Market, By Application
- Global Nitrogen Oxide Control Systems Market, By Type
- Global Nitrogen Oxide Control Systems Market, By Geography
- Global Nitrogen Oxide Control Systems Market: Competitive Landscape
- Global Nitrogen Oxide Control Systems Market: By Company (Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Strategy, and Developments)*
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Ducon Technologies
- Foster Wheeler
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4w8kfp/global_nitrogen