DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d34ch8/global_big_data) has announced the addition of the "Global Big Data Professional Services Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
Global Big Data Professional Services Market forecasted to Grow at a CAGR of 35.05% over the period 2014-2019
Big data service providers are offering analytics as a service. Big data analytics services are now available from the cloud platform, which is expected to enhance the professional services portfolio of big data service providers considerably.
According to the report, big data is considered a relatively new technology but has gained immense traction among enterprises worldwide. Availability of data scientists and analytics software is important because they help companies make well-informed and value-based business decisions. Companies worldwide are increasingly adopting big data professional services to remain competitive in the market.
Further, the report states that the involvement of multiple stakeholders is hindering the market growth considerably.
Key Questions Answered
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key Market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Executive Summary
- List of Abbreviations
- Scope of the Report
- Market Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Segmentation by End-user
- Geographical Segmentation
- Buying Criteria
- Market Growth Drivers
- Drivers and their Impact
- Market Challenges
- Impact of Drivers and Challenges
- Market Trends
- Trends and their Impact
- Vendor Landscape
- Key Vendor Analysis
- Century Link
- Cisco Systems
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Mu Sigma
- Red Hat
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d34ch8/global_big_data