DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3r9x98/global_education) has announced the addition of the "Global Education Hardware Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The education sector in the developed economies is witnessing a proliferation of digital devices such as PCs, tablets, and laptops replacing textbooks. It is seeing increased demand for tablets as they help students and teachers control and manage support costs. It is predicted that tablets will overtake notebooks and desktop PCs in the future. They are considered more reliable than notebooks because of their mobility and other benefits compared to other mobile computing devices.
According to the report, increased adoption of blended learning in educational institutions has significantly influenced the growth of the global education hardware market. Hardware is likely to penetrate the education sector as many educational institutions are deploying devices to improve the quality and effectiveness of e-learning. Further, the report states that the market growth may be hampered because of lack of proper IT infrastructure.
Key Questions Answered
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Executive Summary
- List of Abbreviations
- Scope of the Report
- Market Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Segmentation by Product
- Geographical Segmentation
- Buying Criteria
- Market Growth Drivers
- Drivers and their Impact
- Market Challenges
- Impact of Drivers and Challenges
- Market Trends
- Trends and their Impact
- Vendor Landscape
- Key Vendor Analysis
- Other Prominent Vendors
- Alphabetics Computer Services
- AsusTek Computer
- HCL Technologies
- LG Electronics
- Positivo Informatica
- Promethean World
- Seiko Epson
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3r9x98/global_education